Nutritional therapy applies the knowledge of nutritional science to promote health, manage disease and provide personalised care. A registered Nutritional Therapist will use a wide range of tools and diagnostics to identify individual nutritional imbalances, intolerances and work towards correcting these using personalised nutritional protocols, lifestyle intervention and environment optimisation.
Nutritional therapy is a branch of complementary medicine that is appropriate for those with chronic health condition. The approaches aid in managing their conditions and supporting their health and wellbeing.
What does a session involve?
- Before we undertake a consultation, the practitioner will provide you with an electronic health and lifestyle based questionnaire for you to complete and send back over email.
Consultation and appropriate measurements.
- You will then undergo an initial consultation which will last around 90-120 minutes.
- This will involve detailed questions of your medical history, current health status, symptoms, concerns, family history, exercise habits, food intake, medication use, previous diagnosis and anthropometric measurements.
Delivered personalised plan, recommended supplementation and private testing
After an evaluation of the information collected, the practitioner will provide you with a personalised protocol that involves extensive evidence based nutritional therapies including:
- Health goals and aims
- Dietary advice
- Nutrition plan
- Lifestyle and environment recommendations.
- High-grade supplement recommendations.
- Functional Medicine testing / and or other testing.
- We strongly recommended you continue your journey to optimal health by undertaking follow-up appointments to reevaluate your plan for continued support and guidance.
CONDITIONS WE SUPPORT AND MANAGE
- Autoimmune conditions
- Bipolar disorder
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive disorder - IBS, IBD
- Food sensitivities
- Gut issues
- Thyroid disorders
- Cancer support
- Skin conditions - Psoarasis, Eczema, Acne
- Diabetes (Type 1 & 2)
- Weight management
- Sleep disorders